Coilovers

Husk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently just bought a Audi A3 tdi s line Quattro 2010.

I'm looking at getting some coilovers, and was wondering if anybody could tell me of any that are good n for a good price?

Cheers

Jon

If sub £200 coilovers were that good Eibach and Bilstein would be out of business .

A premium car deserves premium suspension .

Reactions: Sandra
If sub £200 coilovers were that good Eibach and Bilstein would be out of business .

A premium car deserves premium suspension .

Yeah I agree, I've seen some on eBay for around 180-200 but I've never heard of them and don't fancy risking it.

They are okish for a few years then ride quality fades and even the shocks leak .

Cheap for a reason .

S-lines are quite low and firm , how much lower are you looking for ?

They are okish for a few years then ride quality fades and even the shocks leak .

Cheap for a reason .

S-lines are quite low and firm , how much lower are you looking for ?

Yeah I'm not keen on that I'd want something that will last...to be honest I like the way it sits standard but kinda think I want to go a little bit lower just so the wheel tuck up in the arches a bit more, I've seen Eibach lowering springs, do you know if they are any good?

I've heard that AP coilovers are pretty good for the price. They are made by KW.
Eibach springs are also good, but just remember that if your dampers are tired you may need to factor in the cost of a new set too, combined price would then be similar to some mid range coilovers