Anyone around Derby/Nottingham area with an aftermarket exhaust on S3?

EddieRS3

Reaction score
Every video I look at the exhausts sound terrible, but the stock exhaust is so quiet it's pointless.

I know when you record the videos you can never get a like for like sound so I would love
to hear someone's in the flesh, either Scorpion, Miltek, Remus or Cobra!

Let me know if anyone is around and I'll come see it if it's alright ?

Reactions: Fiddie
Downpipe + remove exhaust flap cables...
Still quiet at low speeds but sounds very mean.

Apologies for what could potentially be a stupid question, but I was told that you shouldn't be fitting a down pipe to a car unless you are stage 2?! Is that ******** or was someone trying to get me to shell out the full 1000 plus to help line their pocket?

Apologies for what could potentially be a stupid question, but I was told that you shouldn't be fitting a down pipe to a car unless you are stage 2?! Is that ******** or was someone trying to get me to shell out the full 1000 plus to help line their pocket?

You do need a remap to go along with the downpipe yes.
Stage 2 is designed to take full advantage of the quicker spool up of the turbo from changing the downpipe.

Reactions: FBF01
Think I will map then look at the down pipe then before a cat back. Fancy bit more noise, but at 1200 quid I should be able to carry out map/d.p for similar if not cheaper money

You don't really need a map for a down pipe but to get the most from your hardware then yes
Stage 1 doesn't require any hardware and has good results so it all depends what your after for the car

Every video I look at the exhausts sound terrible, but the stock exhaust is so quiet it's pointless.

I know when you record the videos you can never get a like for like sound so I would love
to hear someone's in the flesh, either Scorpion, Miltek, Remus or Cobra!

Let me know if anyone is around and I'll come see it if it's alright ?
Please, let us know your own impressions if finally you found any one!

Cheers!