S4 B5 TTE600 MRC stg 3

TTE Si

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Audi S4 B5 TTE600 Turbos and MRC Stage3 Remap 529ps 715Nm

This S4 B5 has uprated Rods, Wagner RS4 Intercoolers, Low Compression Headgaskets, Wagner Downpipes and MIlltek catback, 600cc Injectors and 044 fuel pump, 99 fuel (no WMI)

With the the MRC Stage3 Remap this did 529ps and 715nm. This has maxed out the flow of S4 heads and cams. Car did 400ps previous on anothers companys RS4 hybrids and software

Last edited:
Reactions: Oranoco and derekw
Set of 2.4 or 2.8 heads and the power would jump up to near 600

Ive also read but not seen data/proof but dont mean i disbelieve as after all, are NA ports. Ive a good freind at 620ps and at same torque as above on 2.4s and RS4 cams with a similar turbo (good for 700), that i port matched the heads to a bigger inlet mani. His set up is now limited by the 2.4 heads. He just bought RS4 heads and again ill port to match to the mani and we see what they unlock.

Best would be to have S4 CNC worked by somone like NG Motorsports but is not cheap. But best £/hp maybe RS4 set up

Last edited:
Yea I've got 2.4 heads and we're going to get them ported more to suit forced induction than n/a, cosworth heads are hard to find in uncracked condition and the exhaust port would take ad much work as the 2.4 head to flow right and reduce ex temps