DIS display. HELP!!

Eisa

Reaction score
Hi i new member here

My DIS display doesn't show radio and phone menu.

can someone help me.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Can you be more specific about what it is you do actually see? Without knowing more, a bit difficult to pinpoint, however, have you tried the left/right arrow on your steering wheel, which will scroll you through a number of different views?

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Can you be more specific about what it is you do actually see? Without knowing more, a bit difficult to pinpoint, however, have you tried the left/right arrow on your steering wheel, which will scroll you through a number of different views?
I can only see onboard screen and the compass.

Tried pushing the wheel buttons to switch between them?
Should have mentioned this......there is a wheel on the left hand side of the steering wheel, with a button next to it. Press the button and scroll through the different menus. Press the wheel to select. I can't be more specific than that without going out to the car as I just do this now intuitively. Check the different sub menus after selecting each option with the left/right arrow.

The scroll wheels on the steering wheel are also pressable like a button. It is quite firm and doesn't feel like it can be pressed in. So press a bit harder and you'll feel it click down.