This is seriously offensive

Go on Steve, you know u want it really !

On the chrome grille debate, there's an RS5 I see around near me with a chrome grille, doesn't look too bad to be honest.

However the one in the eBay add does look untidy with all of those chrome cross braces etc !

If I were living in California I suppose this would be "cool" but for me in good old reserved Blighty :puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2:

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro
Go on Steve, you know u want it really !

On the chrome grille debate, there's an RS5 I see around near me with a chrome grille, doesn't look too bad to be honest.

However the one in the eBay add does look untidy with all of those chrome cross braces etc !

Just to be clear, I have nothing against a sensible amount of chrome but this just takes the biscuit!

I quite like it
puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Look at it this way mate, with people out there buying this sort of rubbish, it lets those of us with taste look even better :pride:

Reactions: carlcall and Gazwould
I like it. Would look good on my black car, good contrast. Just wouldn't go well with a light coloured car though.
The seller is bit short on info though, what's it made off, does it replace the existing frame or cover over?

Looks like the fk automotive grill i have, but mines not chrome, i agree thats pretty dreadfull

Looks like the fk automotive grill i have, but mines not chrome, i agree thats pretty dreadfull
Phew, for a second there I thought you were going to say you had the chrome one, awkwaaaaard :grin:

Reactions: rizzini7
According to the seller, it's a front gill, I suppose the car (kind of) breathes through it. Also, the seller is in Chatham....