Aircon

S10 AUD

Reaction score
Hasanyone ever done an ac delete using a smaller belt on the 1.9 pd avf engine if so could you please tell me the size of the belt. My compressor pully fell to bits today driving along lucky I was only going 25mph thanks in advance guys

Why not just change the compressor, there will be someone refurbing them on ebay, I know of a great guy on there doing alternators, maybe he does these aswell for a great price.

Why not just change the compressor, there will be someone refurbing them on ebay, I know of a great guy on there doing alternators, maybe he does these aswell for a great price.

I have never used nor will use the a/c as I live in Scotland

Great & fair reply lol, not sure I know of a pulley delete belt tbh, is there anything else the belt may catch if the compressor is removed & allows a direct path across that area, if you get me.

Great & fair reply lol, not sure I know of a pulley delete belt tbh, is there anything else the belt may catch if the compressor is removed & allows a direct path across that area, if you get me.

The only problem I see is the idle roller

Attachments

• belt1.jpg
    belt1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 140
Easiest way to find what belt is if you can use a length of string to determine the length then check with local motorfactors and they should be able to match and help.

As above.....use some string to go round all the rollers etc and avoid the AC......measure and let the hunt begin.

Remember the number of ribs the belt has of just take the old one in to compare to the new one.