Boot trim removal help

Paul_TDi

Reaction score
I have searched and searched but all links are either boot lid removal, rear bumper removal or the one useful link I did find for a dead pdf download from 2012.

I've seen pics before but just can't find them now.

Can anyone help with a guild to removing the boot trim in it's entirety.

I want to access the passenger side to access the problem with my reversing sensors and probably tamper with the aerial booster while I'm there.

Thanks in advance.

Car is a '03 A4 B6 Avant.

Remove the trangle then undo the bolts that hold trangle carrier then where the handle is on the inside (bottom right) there's a screw undo that then there's a black cover over the lock pull it off then simply pull the carpeted trim off simple

Simple for removal of the boot LID trim.

Thanks for your input, unfortunately I think that's the one bit of trim I don't need to remove.

I know I need to remove the boot floor, side panels, rear seats and lots more! just don't know in your order or what fixings to look for.

There is a one popper going in to the side. One going up into the shelf. Remove these. Remove the black trim around boot striker catch. Use trim tool to release the 3 popper (per side) by the light and pull it out. It's easy.