R32 Rear ARB *my little review*

Hi chaps I don't mean to invade here just after abit of feedback from peoples set ups, I have AP coilovers set roughly 35mm lowered lcr quick rack 23mm front r32 arb 25/26 can't remember off heart rear arb s3 cast wishbones and 30mm offset polybushes and federal 595 rs-r 225/45/17 tyres the car feels nice handles well firm but not too firm but the front feels I don't know just not right not twitchy but if the steering is level about 60ish and there is a slight touch left or right it seems to want to go that way but not in a good way the rear feels fine but it's the front this is an awful explanation haha but how can I find out if everything is all good? I've had it tracked last week it has 1.65 degree neg camber front and right side, and toe in at 1 degree front and right, will my castor top mounts help smooth and finalise everything off before it goes to be corner balanced I thought i would wait till they arrive, need to get camber adjustment shims for the rear as the last touch

Hi chaps I don't mean to invade here just after abit of feedback from peoples set ups, I have AP coilovers set roughly 35mm lowered lcr quick rack 23mm front r32 arb 25/26 can't remember off heart rear arb s3 cast wishbones and 30mm offset polybushes and federal 595 rs-r 225/45/17 tyres the car feels nice handles well firm but not too firm but the front feels I don't know just not right not twitchy but if the steering is level about 60ish and there is a slight touch left or right it seems to want to go that way but not in a good way the rear feels fine but it's the front this is an awful explanation haha but how can I find out if everything is all good? I've had it tracked last week it has 1.65 degree neg camber front and right side, and toe in at 1 degree front and right, will my castor top mounts help smooth and finalise everything off before it goes to be corner balanced I thought i would wait till they arrive, need to get camber adjustment shims for the rear as the last touch

Whats the toe settings front and rear? toe out on either will make it twitchy

<tuffty/>

It sure on the rear mate as it was a rubbish place I went too so they did the front as it's an a3 and not adjustable they didn't cHeck anyway the feckers but the front was 1.2 toe in I had in the end I asked for settings like the sheet I copied of yours buddy it's a heavy twitch not a light one if that helps or even makes sense lol so not skittish

thx jojo take it there was a noticeable difference over standered front arb and standered Bushies

thx jojo take it there was a noticeable difference over standered front arb and standered Bushies

Car just felt tighter and more responsive to steering inputs, I also had a poly steering rack bush fitted too. It still felt comfortable aswell, with only a slight increase in engine vibration into the cabin.

Reactions: s3gazz
thx buddy would super pro Bushies be good they do a great set also anyone run these

I didnt mean you specifically.
Generally.
I have an r32 bar and it feels better for sure.
But im more thinking its the feel of the car thats giving the driver more confidence.
And as ive said the front end grip is terrible without work.

Apologises if I sounded arsey before, wasn't the best of days lol.

What would you suggest to increase grip on standard suspension? Defcons?

ok think I will try the super pros don't imagine they will be as hard as the poly Bushies