S3 on Autotrader dog of a car

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Reaction score
Went to go view this S3 for a close friend, was advertised on autotrader ( and still is) as it had bucket seats and was below 70k miles. Thought I'd give you guys the heads up to save someone a wasted journey.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201503061495710

- The drivers bucket seat isn't even attached to the bolster, its ripped off and you can see the foam!
- Car is covered in swirls, not even light ones, but as though someones used a brillo pad on it
- Front air-vents don't work
- spare tyre and accessories missing
- front end damaged, grill cracked and marks on bumper
- Rear boot floor is damaged, and carpet is soiled thoroughly
- tyres not even road legal ( salesman advised he would stick £25 part-worn mixed budget tyres on each corner that needed it)
- Service history is minimal, missing important services schedule items last service done by themselves apparently

Just a real dog of a car, shame it looked good on the advert, hopefully it saves someone the hassle of viewing.

Reactions: Smirky
I'll bet it's been ragged too if the '1 former keeper from new' was so careless. Terrible shame. :gun2:

Reactions: Smirky
More than likely the reason why the pictures are so poor quality.

To be honest it actually looks like a total dog in the pictures as well! I certainly would not have set a foot out the front door to see that!

Reactions: sliced and S3 AEX