New Motor

alpesh26

Reaction score
I picked this beast up last Saturday! Its a 2.0 TDI (177) Quattro S-Line Black Edition S-Tronic.

It feels so much faster compared to my old remapped B7 1.9TDI!

Not got much planned for this one (famous last words!). I've done some VCDS tweaks on it, changed the interior bulbs to LED, got some ice white fog light bulbs and I'll probably get the windows tinted.

wWRklz.jpg

55LQZy.jpg

w2kmdw.jpg

T0vqo1.jpg

Reactions: Archies, Sandra, Bristle Hound and 5 others
Looks great, quite a step up from a B7 1.9tdi in terms of performance, comfort and handling.

I picked this beast up last Saturday! Its a 2.0 TDI (177) Quattro S-Line Black Edition S-Tronic.

It feels so much faster compared to my old remapped B7 1.9TDI!

Not got much planned for this one (famous last words!). I've done some VCDS tweaks on it, changed the interior bulbs to LED, got some ice white fog light bulbs and I'll probably get the windows tinted.

wWRklz.jpg

55LQZy.jpg

w2kmdw.jpg

T0vqo1.jpg
Great looking A4 @alpesh26 :)

Do like misano

Cheers everyone!

Looks great, quite a step up from a B7 1.9tdi in terms of performance, comfort and handling.
It's a step down in economy though! I guess I can't have performance without sacrificing something. It's around 200 miles down on a tank compared to my old 1.9

Cheers everyone!

It's a step down in economy though! I guess I can't have performance without sacrificing something. It's around 200 miles down on a tank compared to my old 1.9
DPF seems to really kill the economy.

DPF seems to really kill the economy.

Ah really? They seem like a huge pain!

I was getting around 45mpg per tank (upto yellow light) on my b7 and I got 38 on this new car. I checked the tyre pressures and Audi hadn't done them so I've sorted those. Will see how it is over the next tank. I'm. It expecting to match the 1.9 as I now have Quattro and s-tronic

Reactions: scotty76
S tronic doesn't really hurt fuel consumption as it's an automated manual gearbox and fuel economy with these is usually pretty much the same as a manual, sometimes slightly better. The quattro system will make a difference as it's full time 4WD also the extra weight of the car won't help.
What size wheels and tyres did you have on the B7 ? .Bigger wheels and tyres means poorer fuel economy.
It's a nice looking car, enjoy it.

What size wheels and tyres did you have on the B7 ? .Bigger wheels and tyres means poorer fuel economy.
It's a nice looking car, enjoy it.

I had 16" winter wheels (the car came with these) and 18" S-Line RS6 style wheels for summer. Agree with you on the above, the 16" got me to 50mpg on a run but I got around 45-47 with the 18" on