Standard order thread Audi S3 ;)

Looks superb and black pack really works well against Sepang - really nice 3 door :sunglasses:

Sorry for the delay. Day 2 and im over the moon with it! Professional detail booked for the beginning of October so I can get it dirty in the meantime, however I have been mechanically sympathetic so far and until it reaches 400 miles on the clock!
I've ordered a very similar spec. Have to say that looks the nuts. Can't wait for mine to arrive now:)

What have you gone for? :)
Off the top of my head

3 Door Sepang Blue
s-tronic
Sport Seats
B&O speakers
Sat Nav
Mono pur
Exterior black trim
Painted folding mirrors

There's possibly more but that's the main stuff. Never had a car built from the ground up before so it's a new experience for me.

In fact we were so impressed with Audi that my wife bought a 2012 TT Black Edition which is also epic to drive.

Will upload more pics in the coming weeks, also rear windows have now been tinted, got them done this evening :grinning:

Reactions: Simon L
Man how nice does that look:)

Mine's entered quality control today:)

Couldnt resist a cheeky shot when this s4 parked next to me when I returned!

Reactions: Simon L
Wow, can't believe its been a year since I got the s3, and what a joy it has been, honestly can't fault it!

First mod is being made this Friday (i know its only taken me 12 months haha!) it will be getting lowered 30mm on h&r springs, i've had them sitting in the garage for about a year now, and finally pulled the finger out to getting it booked into the garage. Also, I have started doing my research on catback exhaust systems, and i've made an enquiry today for getting the milltek catback non res w/ black ceracote tips. Just a small update for now, hopefully many more to come, now that the mod bug has started!

Feel free to give me any recommendations and share your experiences with your own exhaust systems.

Thanks for reading!

Jason

Reactions: pburv and richinsoton
Phoned up my garage today, and ordered the exhaust, its a milltek catback non res w/ valves and black round tips. Here's hoping i've made the right choice going with valves :)

Reactions: FBF01
So, I got the car back from my local garage yesterday, and what a difference, I can confirm that the Milltek cannons are mega, really nice note off them too!
cool.png
Nice rumble when tootling about, not overly loud, but enough roar when you open up the throttle. Glad that I decided to stick with the valved system, i'm sure the neighbours will appreciate it.

14469125_10211143899978617_554255639_n_zps5soohchj.jpg

Had some fun finding snow yesterday!

Reactions: MattSedg