yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Glad I could join such a great club! :sweatsmile: Two weeks at status 30 is mental... I'm hoping I move quicker than that as mine was built in Germany and hasn't got a border to pass through :sunglasses:
My Saloon left Gyor on the 17th March and showing as Status 30 on the API.

Mine is status 38 at Emden, has been for a week, think it better get comfortable there, it could be in for a long wait.... BW10

we are still sitting at port, apparently our A1 left the factory on the 11th and arrived at the port on the 16th.

edit* BW10 by the way

Just been on to CS about the aforementioned rumour about Audi UK allowing cars to be registered as soon as they arrive at port of entry:

"The vehicles will not be registered until they arrive at the Centre. If they were to be registered early, this would mean your warranty and roadside assistance may have been running 2 weeks before you accept delivery of the vehicle."

Just been on to CS about the aforementioned rumour about Audi UK allowing cars to be registered as soon as they arrive at port of entry:

"The vehicles will not be registered until they arrive at the Centre. If they were to be registered early, this would mean your warranty and roadside assistance may have been running 2 weeks before you accept delivery of the vehicle."

I spoke to CS aswell and they said that its down to the dealers to register them so doubt it would be done before it arrives at the dealer. this was Gerald.

I'd easily trade 2 weeks off the warranty to save £2k! Might be something individual dealers will offer, we shall see what mine says when they email back.

@well_cool do you have confirmation you're in Emden yet?
@Henerz does your tracker show code 38? Presume it still has the "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" part highlighted though?

Reactions: Manny22
did you go for 3 or 5 door? I've ordered 3 door s3 ordered 2 weeks ago been given date of September
5dr S3. Which seems to be the only logical explanation for my short(er) wait time. I didn't realise 3dr S3 were so popular?

Isar Highway will be leaving today for Grimsby and I think City of Oslo will also be heading to Grimsby. Hopefully some of us that have been waiting for a while get on these boats!.

Isar Highway will be leaving today for Grimsby and I think City of Oslo will also be heading to Grimsby. Hopefully some of us that have been waiting for a while get on these boats!.

City of Oslo will go to Sheerness. check its scedule;

Ship Schedule
Country Port ETA ETD
Germany Emden 21.03.2017 21.03.2017
United Kingdom Sheerness 23.03.2017 23.03.2017
Germany Emden 24.03.2017 24.03.2017
United Kingdom Sheerness 26.03.2017 26.03.2017
Germany Emden 27.03.2017 27.03.2017
United Kingdom Sheerness 29.03.2017 29.03.2017
Germany Emden 30.03.2017 30.03.2017
United Kingdom Sheerness 01.04.2017 01.04.2017

So how many days does production take?
All I get is the bog standard generic answer of up to 10 days
The app is totally wrong as this says the order is in quality control
I'm at a total loss

I'd easily trade 2 weeks off the warranty to save £2k! Might be something individual dealers will offer, we shall see what mine says when they email back.

@well_cool do you have confirmation you're in Emden yet?
@Henerz does your tracker show code 38? Presume it still has the "Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" part highlighted though?
Yeah the tracker itself shows 'left Ingolstadt' but both the code, Audi CS and my dealer have confirmed it has been code 38 at Emden since 13th March.

Reactions: Steelster
Wouldn't make sense to remove City of Oslo off the Sheerness route, as Sheerness is most likely the entry into London etc it's a 2000 car capacity vessel. The likes of Weser Highway etc are only 750.

Reactions: Henerz
Just got an email from my dealer confirming that the car can only be registered when the car is delivered.

Ship Schedule
Country Port ETA ETD
Which tracker do you use? I just had a quick look there but a few sites only gave some features available to premium members.

Finally Part of the Club Now - Anticipated BW24

Upload 2017 3 21 13 8 45

Ship Schedule
Country Port ETA ETD

Thanks for correcting. Do you know where we can find the "K Line" schedule. Currently Isar highway and Weser Highway are managing the Grimsby to Emden route. Although based on the last week they seem to be back and forth.

City of Barcelona has just left Emden for Grimsby for those expecting cars into Grimsby, Isar Highway also heading to Grimsby with City of Oslo heading to Sheerness I believe. Good luck everyone, hope you all get on them :). That's on Marine Tracker...

My car arrived into the UK Sunday night (City of Oslo) so dealer has advised that I'll be ok to complete before the end of March (phew...).

Last edited:
City of Barcelona has just left Emden for Grimsby for those expecting cars into Grimsby, Isar Highway also heading to Grimsby with City of Oslo heading to Sheerness I believe. Good luck everyone, hope you all get on them :).

My car arrived into the UK Sunday night (City of Oslo) so dealer has advised that I'll be ok to complete before the end of March (phew...)
You're a BW10 too aren't you? What date did your car arrive at Emden (status 38), really hoping mine gets on City of Oslo tonight... will have to be to have any chance of avoiding the tax increase.

Confirmed with Audi CS, my car is still in transit to Emden :sos:

Reactions: CookD
Thanks for correcting. Do you know where we can find the "K Line" schedule. Currently Isar highway and Weser Highway are managing the Grimsby to Emden route. Although based on the last week they seem to be back and forth.
Sorry, was not able to find a scedule on any of the K Line vessels.

You're a BW10 too aren't you? What date did your car arrive at Emden (status 38), really hoping mine gets on City of Oslo tonight... will have to be to have any chance of avoiding the tax increase.

I'm BW10 too. Status 38 for me this morning - maybe we'll both get on the vessel to SHS tonight. :)

Reactions: Henerz
Anyone know the average time for getting on a boat after arriving to Emden? I expect mine to get there by the end of the week *hopefully*
Looking at the guys from BW8 and 9 it seems like about 4 or 5 days from arriving at emden to getting on a boat I think. Could be anything though, @CookD was waiting weeks and others just a day.
Those wanting March registration I reckon have until Friday/Saturday absolute MAX to be confirmed on a boat to UK. Still waiting to hear back from my dealer about this whole status 40 stuff but I'm sure it is probably not going to be possible to do that.

Reactions: The Kendragon
Those guys are lucky to be waiting such a short time, we are 10 days now :(

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the useful information - very helpful to a new member. I ordered an A3 Sportback S Line 1.4 COD S tronic on 27 Feb, and since then the BW has fluctuated markedly. I assume this is normal? It currently stands at 5 June, and has done for about 10 days, but hoping it might come forward. Is there a time when the BW becomes reasonably set? Any advice appreciated.

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the useful information - very helpful to a new member. I ordered an A3 Sportback S Line 1.4 COD S tronic on 27 Feb, and since then the BW has fluctuated markedly. I assume this is normal? It currently stands at 5 June, and has done for about 10 days, but hoping it might come forward. Is there a time when the BW becomes reasonably set? Any advice appreciated.
Hello :smile new:
I found it settled around 3 weeks before the scheduled build date, hope that helps!

For those worried about the tax increase and cars not arriving on time..... have you spoken to your dealers to see what stock cars they have? My Dad had a Q5 on factory order for May delivery. Went into the dealer over the weekend and they had a stock Q5 available with exactly the spec he wanted plus another 3k worth of options which they have thrown in. He collects on Friday, therefore avoiding the tax increase and will be one of the first new Q5's on the road. Just a thought for those worried about paying extra tax.

Dealer has emailed me back in regards to the "special dispensation to the dealers this month...." he says, it's not something he's heard of but, has forwarded it to the business manager. The manager will find out and let me know.

Reactions: well_cool
For those worried about the tax increase and cars not arriving on time..... have you spoken to your dealers to see what stock cars they have? My Dad had a Q5 on factory order for May delivery. Went into the dealer over the weekend and they had a stock Q5 available with exactly the spec he wanted plus another 3k worth of options which they have thrown in. He collects on Friday, therefore avoiding the tax increase and will be one of the first new Q5's on the road. Just a thought for those worried about paying extra tax.
Might try that tomorrow and see what they say :)