EGT missing: should I be reimbursed?

It'll be like driving a different car once you've got those issues sorted and got it mapped.
Your brothers festa wont stand a chance

Reactions: Django-
I struggled to shake off a fiesta st with a map and exaust with my boost issues. 12psi from 24. Problem solved now though. Just blown the down pipe gasket now. Argh!

Reactions: Django-
I've been back to the garage today and they managed to get the inlet cover off and plug it back in. The plastic was all shagged and the bolts rounded off, which is why Sam couldn't get to the cabling I'm assuming.

Nope I just simply could not be ***** as it was a friday night and I had a hard week betting. Actually thats a lie. Truth be told I simply could not be ***** I have the easiest job in the world.

Nope I just simply could not be ***** as it was a friday night and I had a hard week betting. Actually thats a lie. Truth be told I simply could not be ***** I have the easiest job in the world.

Ahaha mate I cannot argue with that

I'd got the impression that the probe wasn't screwed into the turbo -- so it's not blowing at all then...

easy fix then
When you said blowing, I thought you meant being smokey, not sounding like a rally car. Sounds fine, is a tad smokey sometimes.