Milltek ValveSonic

xpoweruk

TTTS 8J Smile Machine
Reaction score
Looks like I will soon be the owner of a 2010 S4(details when deal is 100% confirmed) so was wondering.....
Has anybody had the Milltek ValveSonic cat back fitted to an S4(B8) as yet?
Sounds like the perfect set up as it's best of both worlds.

No, but I'm very interested to find out what one sounds like ...

I want to have an almost OEM exhaust note (maybe a bit more noise) but for it to go a bit bananas on full attack, or have a switchable system like Porsche's PSE ..

15 weeks until my S4 arrives :( though so plenty time to look into it !

Reactions: xpoweruk
Exactly my thoughts.

Only ballistic when needed :)

I fully agree, the principles of a valve system is exactly what i want and imo what the S4 needs
as oppose to the fake soundaktor sound track.

But you’ve open that can of worms that is the great exhaust debate...
Personally i have no experience of any system, my thoughts are compiled purely from reading other posts:-
Milltek seem to be getting bad press lately regarding quality.
Custom systems seem to get the thumbs up from a lot of guys on here.
Armytrix & Akrapovc offer valve systems but not sure if they do the for the S4 (also there controls are wireless)
Either way for an ‘off the shelf’ system you’d be looking in the region £2k plus
I contacted Milltek and APS when the valvetronic system was launched, asking if they do the Oval tailpipe option for the B8.5 system....still waiting for a response

I would love this for my S-line but it's just way too expensive for me
I think that's a reason why most on here go for custom jobs as you can replicate it to some degree for half the cost.

Think I will take the plunge.
First car has fallen through (finance on vehicle ) But I have another to look at too (clear on checks & a 2011)