lumbar support in out position arghh!!

sakib

Reaction score
Hi my lumbar support has been in out position since i bought it 9 months ago and my back is hurting now and want to fix or set it back in any help where i should look to get it working thanks in advance

i assume the rest is working and its on the same fuse? if not check and clean the main connector under the seat then i would check the button, and wireing in the seat myself... may be a pin out diagram in the stickys so you can check continuaty with the switch pressed and a voltmeter. might be able to swap the harness from the passenger seat if you cant find the problem, until you get another? anyone. disconnect the battery before messing with seat wire obv, theres airbags in them!-) not sure if you will get an airbag light if you disconnect them with the battery disconnected? easy to switch of if you or a mate have vcds tho.

Hi thanks for reply amd yes all the rest buttons work just the lumbar buttons dont do anything and its doing my back in now lol.. looks like al have to take the seat out and have a look underneath see if i can spot anything