Regal autosport southampton

Smirky

Reaction score
hi has anyone had there s3 serviced/mapped at this place? It's a toss up between here and abtech
Cheers

Not been there with vag, but I had bad experiences with them when I had a Astra vxr! I'd never go back!

I had a stage 3 map done by them, all the correct hardware, and health check carried out before! Mapped fine and he left the map too rich and the car was pinking! It blew a piston on the way home, I called to get help and didn't want to know, wasn't even sorry blamed it on the wrong fuel in the car which was high octane which he advised me to put in! It got really ****** all over another forum

Just said it was ware and tear something had to give! I then had a full engine rebuild and trailered the car to another tuner who was shocked they let the car go out running like that!

I've heard mixed reviews on them mainly bad, one tuner I'd highly recommend would be Nikki at r tec! Doesn't matter how far you are well worth the travel top bloke

Sounds like a nightmare ! Think I'll run it over to abtech for its oil change ,wanted the revo stage 1 regal was my local revo place but looks like I'll be looking further afield

That's bad.

Ben means the fueling was too lean not rich hence the pinking.