Seat help.

Johnson21

Reaction score
Rear panel of my drivers seat has a nasty hole in it from isofix child seat, anybody no the part number or cost of these, looks like its just clipped in and is removable.
Thanks

These aren't the easiest thing to get hold of. I'm not sure on part number nor pricing but I know to get them off you have to pop off a total of 4 clips at the top of the panel as well as the ones on the side. You then have to maneuver the panel from side to side in order to access two clips in the middle. After popping these out it should come off. Now I know this is a long shot but it may actually end up cheaper if you buy a single seat from eBay, there's always 8p interiors going there so I'm sure you can get a single seat. It's just that your local Audi may charge an arm and a limb for this part so sometimes it may warrant buying a whole new seat because maybe for the same (or similar) money you'll get the part you were originally after as well as a seat just my opinion though.
Good luck

Thanks for your help, I've never seen any for sale so I'm not expecting it to be cheap,

what you after the bench seat in the back? yeah pretty rare to find a bench selling on its own in decent condition as obviously they come in a set front seats rear bottom bench and top and some times they sell them with the door cards but yeah in this instance very rare to find somebody selling it as a individual mate

what you after the bench seat in the back? yeah pretty rare to find a bench selling on its own in decent condition as obviously they come in a set front seats rear bottom bench and top and some times they sell them with the door cards but yeah in this instance very rare to find somebody selling it as a individual mate
no I believe he's after the hard plastic(scuff panel) at the back of the drivers seat. The best way to describe this area is the panel that would hit your knees if you were in the back of an a3 with the drivers seat adjusted too far back :)

Yeah that's it, it makes up the back of the drivers seat, £115 inc vat from audi

Is it not worth looking into a single seat the same as yours then? I guess you could pick up a single one for around that sort of money maybe. Then sell your one if you wanted to and perhaps get some money back via selling it