Low revo st1 fiqures ???

Ste45

Reaction score
2010 dsg s3 , do these fiqure seem low ? Especially on torque ? Map x is an unknown map that was on car before installing revo

Maybe a little but within a few percent of the average.

2010 dsg s3 , do these fiqure seem low ? Especially on torque ? Map x is an unknown map that was on car before installing revo
Mate my cousins just had stage 1 Revo and he's not happy with it at all, says the car feels the slightest bit quicker!

We have mapped so many 2 tfsi engines and I know for a fact there is a noticeable difference once done (K03 and K04)

If he isnt happy with it then I`d say take it back to the Revo dealer to let them assess the car make sure there is nothing visible wrong, could chance the DV has split.. :)

Cheers rick , i trust it is set up right just see alot of other stage1 s3's making more power and was curious , would having the dsg remapped able the engine map to be tweeked to produce more torque ? Am i right in sayin the dsg limits torque but at what ft lbs does it do that ?

It does limit torque, engine map can be altered to a degree to combat this. However Revo don't offer a tweak as far as I am aware - even Stage2+ is making 330lbft.

You have seen more power on stage 1, but probably on Dyno Dynamics dyno.

Rick

Ecotune/APR in Glasgow are making circa 320bhp 320ftlbs with the APR Stage 1 Map!