Tyres for A4 B8

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
MOT looming the end of this month and front tyres are due a change

i have on at the moment Avon ZZ5 and i have to say they have been a great tyre good in the wet and good in the dry only issue i have with them is the tyre wear
I dont know weather its the car or the tyre but it seems to eat them

just wondering what everyone else is running and your opinions on them ????

thanks all

Last two sets I've had were Bridgestone potenza's. Not the cheapest, but get roughly 15k out of the fronts. Decent enough in the wet but do struggle when they get low on tread.

I use potenza's as well. I've found them a competent tyre. Think for my next tyres (due soon) I'll be looking at eagle F1's just for a bit of a change

What size are you looking for I have some pirelli Pzero for sale at the moment 215/35/19 and some 235/35/19 all with 7mm

If buying tyres get them here, cheaper than anywhere else;

tyreleader.co.uk

Actually based in Germany but can't fault the service, delivery really quick.

Conti 5's for me.
Agree with ianv5, tyreleader are reasonable, but remember your Audi dealer will price match any tyres found cheaper.
JG

Conti 5's for me.
Agree with ianv5, tyreleader are reasonable, but remember your Audi dealer will price match any tyres found cheaper.
JG

Not aware of that, I was quoted a replacement tyre from Audi for £189 fitted, got same tyre from tyreleader fitted for £115, no mention of a price match from Audi when I told them??

Not aware of that, I was quoted a replacement tyre from Audi for £189 fitted, got same tyre from tyreleader fitted for £115, no mention of a price match from Audi when I told them??

Saw it in my local Audi dealers last week ian, maybe not all are so eager to point this out. :audibash:
JG

Not surprised when i saved myself 70 notes!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Known what you mean ian, got two conti 5's from tyreleader before Xmas, great price and no hassle delivery. :thumbs up:
JG

What size are you looking for I have some pirelli Pzero for sale at the moment 215/35/19 and some 235/35/19 all with 7mm

245/40/18 mine are mate

thanks for all the replys didnt make my decision any easier hahaha

Reactions: Kalashnikov