what did you get free when you picked up your a3/s3 ?

Just to follow up on this I got -

Ami iPhone 6 and usb cable
3/4 of a tank of fuel
Litre of top up oil
Audi umbrella

There was a nice sales girl but she didn't give me cake :(

Reactions: nickatkinson
Over and above 1/2 tank of fuel, mats, MMI cables and the oil (no bag!) I was given a bottle of Champagne, an umbrella and a set of private plates ready to put on once the paperwork caught up (my mistake with retaining document).

Need to find a bag for the oil lol ....

Over and above 1/2 tank of fuel, mats, MMI cables and the oil (no bag!) I was given a bottle of Champagne, an umbrella and a set of private plates ready to put on once the paperwork caught up (my mistake with retaining document).

Ask them for one

Reactions: Rob2k68

I thought full set of carpet mats were standard on the S3?

Full tank of fuel is agreed and listed on my order form (though i expect they'll fill with standard unleaded). As for MMI cables Apple cables agreed verbally. Anything else they want to give me is fine, but I won't expect anything or be disappointed if I don't get anything else!

I thought full set of carpet mats were standard on the S3?

Yes you're right. Probably my wording but standard issue items as I understand it are 1/2 tank fuel, spare oil in boot, mat set and MMI leads this being the MMI adaptor to USB and the other of your choice to suit your phone or ipod.

Yes you're right. Probably my wording but standard issue items as I understand it are 1/2 tank fuel, spare oil in boot, mat set and MMI leads this being the MMI adaptor to USB and the other of your choice to suit your phone or ipod.

I asked if the MMI to Apple 30-pin cable for my iPod classic was included and they said yes. I'll connect my iPhone via bluetooth. Had just been worried I missed off ensuring carpet mats were included by incorrectly assuming that they were! Expecting the full tank they're including to be standard unleaded, but i'll soon burn through that and give it some V-Power! ;-)

Reactions: Rob2k68
IExpecting the full tank they're including to be standard unleaded, but i'll soon burn through that and give it some V-Power! ;-)

"Triple Points on Shell V-Power Nitro+ is back by popular demand. Get filling! Available until 8th April". I need fuel so looks like I'll be doing a full tank later :)

"Triple Points on Shell V-Power Nitro+ is back by popular demand. Get filling! Available until 8th April". I need fuel so looks like I'll be doing a full tank later :)

Went to fill my 320i last night and no standard unleaded left! Haven't seen any difference with V-Power in this though so will wait until tonight to fill up with standard. When the S3 arrives however i've taken note and it'll be V-Power baby!

This is what I got, apart from 3/4 tank of fuel.
When I asked the dealer what he would throw in (after waiting a year) he said I'd got this car at rock bottom and there was no room for anything else. :cool: