Audi S3 8L Downpipes

S3Jak

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for 3" Downpipes been searching eBay came across a few but none of them say fits S3s. If anyone can point me in the right direction .
I've got a miltek cat back atm.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271808372482

Also quick question if anyone knows Seat Leon Cupra intercoolers will they fit S3 8L? It's a Fmic.

Many thanks!

Hi

Looking for 3" Downpipes been searching eBay came across a few but none of them say fits S3s. If anyone can point me in the right direction .
I've got a miltek cat back atm.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271808372482

Also quick question if anyone knows Seat Leon Cupra intercoolers will they fit S3 8L? It's a Fmic.

Many thanks!

That one is an S3 one but the gaskets are rubbish... if you get that one then use an OE gasket for the turbo/DP.. the 2 bolt flange will be ok for a bit but don't expect it to last long... use a high temp silicon sealant for that one

LCR FMIC won't be a direct fit... no idea what one you are referring too as there are a few different ones out there

There is a massive thread on FMIC's in the FAQs

<tuffty/>

That one is an S3 one but the gaskets are rubbish... if you get that one then use an OE gasket for the turbo/DP.. the 2 bolt flange will be ok for a bit but don't expect it to last long... use a high temp silicon sealant for that one

LCR FMIC won't be a direct fit... no idea what one you are referring too as there are a few different ones out there

There is a massive thread on FMIC's in the FAQs

<tuffty/>

Okay thanks.

Related question: Anybody got a part number for the OE turbo-downpipe gasket? Need to pick one up for my LCR in the next couple of weeks.

Pretty sure this is the one for a s3, part 5 on the diagram below
8L9253115A

ea8e66169eb61199acfb9de8ed588a2c.png

Reactions: Rainbird
Yes I for about the turbo to downpipe gasket, Phil used the supplied one by mistake and only lasted about 500 miles lol was in two bits when we changed it

He had to change mine just before you got your car back because of the same reason (he didn't fit the downpipe, that was done in a rush from some garage in Plymouth the day before mapping)