BW 25, 26, 27 & 28

Been on phone to audi c/s. Car was built on the 18th and is at the factory waiting to go from ingolstadt. He wasnt sure when it will leave there. He said last shipment from emden was on the 11th. Any one know how often shipments are? Hope my car arrives there before the next shipment.

Last edited:
Cars wait at Emden for the first available boat. Mine was sitting there for about a week or so. It gets sent to Grimsby, where it then has to wait for a transporter to the dealership. Exciting (but frustrating) stuff.

Mine came up as in the UK on Friday so fingers crossed i get it before next week no call from the dealers yet though

Exciting stuff

Mine is now in QC, now is the wait and quess part as not see easy to get accurate details on shipment from factory to port, Arrival in UK and final transport to dealer.

Anyone know the website to track the ship across the channel/North Sea and name of the boat?

Hoping for 2- 3 weeks max form here as old car goes in 11 days

Mine came up as in the UK on Friday so fingers crossed i get it before next week no call from the dealers yet though

Exciting stuff

What build week where you mate?
And was it MyAudi that told you it was in UK or customer service?

Trying not think about it all but cant help it

What build week where you mate?
And was it MyAudi that told you it was in UK or customer service?

Trying not think about it all but cant help it

Build week 25 I think mate and my Audi I know it's not 100% accurate but dealers said I would be getting it before end of the month so just want it to hurry up as it's to exciting

After speaking to audi on monday with my car sat at ingolstadt i thought i wouldnt call them until next week. Then i decided might as well call them friday, but couldn't wait so called them today lol.

Car got to emden two days ago and is awaiting to get on a ship. which they believe can be up to two weeks and said car will be delivered to me end of july. initially it was mid july. i got the car vin number of her aswel but its not recognised yet because its not been registered.

Would be grateful if anyone else who is waiting for shipment keeps this thread updated if they find out when theirs is on the ship.

I am in same position as you, My car is currently in "QC" and I spoke to my dealer on Tuesday and they are expecting collection for w/c 13th or w/c 20th which is on schedule, I am hoping for earlier rather than later as I sell my current car on 2nd July

Will update soon as I hear from the dealer or my status changes on My Audi

Mines been stuck on " your audi is on it's way to wolverhampton dealers " for 3 days now surely don't take this long!!!

Mine is on its way ..:smile:

Upload 2015 6 26 9 7 4

My car has apparently been on it's way to wolverhampton audi for 4 days now so spoke to dealers they said it's 7 to 10 days from when it arrives in the UK then how ever long till it's moved onto a transporter quite annoying cause was hoping for it weekend

I'm build week 27(today), never checked 'youraudi' last week, checked it this morning, now in qa/qc checking phase. hopefully in transit by end of the week?!

Anyone else BW 27, what's 'youraudi' saying?

Reactions: Simon L
I'm build week 27(today), never checked 'youraudi' last week, checked it this morning, now in qa/qc checking phase. hopefully in transit by end of the week?!

Anyone else BW 27, what's 'youraudi' saying?

Yep, BW27 mate and also in QC.

I reckon despatch by end of the week too based on Dave's 4 days in quality ;)

.....not long now buddy :)

Mine is same BW 27 and now also in QC so maybe here in another 7 or 8 days ....

Ditto the week 27 and QC. Incidentally, when should I expect an invoice for the final damage. My last configurator was not exactly the same as when I started - -:concern: -extra B&O n Pano roof scuppered that:whistle2:

I'm build week 25 and aint had my car anyone else got there car yet?

Ditto the week 27 and QC. Incidentally, when should I expect an invoice for the final damage. My last configurator was not exactly the same as when I started - -:concern: -extra B&O n Pano roof scuppered that:whistle2:

Just ask your dealer to email you a revised invoice that's what mine did mate ;)

My b w27 is now on its way according to my Audi so ahead of time !

The vin number audi CS gave was wrong by one digit. Lease company gave correct one that works in myaudi. Specs fine.
I also know my number plate but it will get registered on 15th july. Car is now at grimsby port. So its just a matter of getting to the prep centre and sending back the finance docs they emailed over to me. Not long left now

Apparently from the dealers once the car is in the UK it takes 7-10 days for pdi checks etc then depends on the transporter to take it to dealers so fingers crossed get mine weekend

Apparently from the dealers once the car is in the UK it takes 7-10 days for pdi checks etc then depends on the transporter to take it to dealers so fingers crossed get mine weekend
I thought the dealer(dealers new car storage waiting area) does its own pdi check?! I don't think it goes anywhere else then back to the dealer

I thought the dealer(dealers new car storage waiting area) does its own pdi check?! I don't think it goes anywhere else then back to the dealer

Well that's what they said to start with but mines bin sat somewhere in the uk for over a week then the dealer come out with it takes 7-10 days because of pdi check (maybe im wrong)
Just wish they'd be straight forward and not beat around the bush

I think there are some checks done at the docks area before the car leaves for the dealers and then the dealer does the final PDI. My current A3 took 12 days from landing at Grimsby to arriving at my dealers. The delay at the UK docks is the time it takes for the delivery to be fitted in to the delivery companies delivery schedule. If you visit the docks area in Grimsby for example and see the number of cars parked there having been unloaded from the ships you car see why! And there is another ship load coming in almost every day.

Well my last s1 took two days from sher ness to dealer.

I just want mine the second it lands at the dealers!!

Reactions: huggins01
Nice! What spec u order?

A3 S-Line Sportback 1.6 tdi 110ps
Mythos Black
18x7.5J 10-spoke Titanium Matt Alloys
Black Styling Pack
Black Roof Rails
Panoramic Roof
Advanced Key
B&O Sound System
Sat Nav
Comfort Pack
Hold Assit

That's about it I think yourself?

Mine has left the building - well the one in Germany that is!!!!

So probably 4 weeks away, and just when I thought it was safe to not add unnecessary cost, you guys....... :blink:

So as suggested I thought - to hell with it, get a private plate, don't worry about the September thing, so had a look at a few old plates and then saw a ****** 65 plate I really liked, so not only will I now have to wait until September - I'm now gonna be £500 further in the hole!!!!!

Honestly I think this site should be sponsored by Audi Options and the DVLA!!!

A3 S-Line Sportback 1.6 tdi 110ps
Mythos Black
18x7.5J 10-spoke Titanium Matt Alloys
Black Styling Pack
Black Roof Rails
Panoramic Roof
Advanced Key
B&O Sound System
Sat Nav
Comfort Pack
Hold Assit

That's about it I think yourself?
Good spec!

I've ordered an S3(second one, had the older model)
Sepang blue
3 door
B&O
Advanced key
Hold assist
Interior light pack
Super sport seats
Red brakes
Privacy glass
Panoramic roof
LED headlights
Comfort pack
Parking sensors plus
Extended mono pur
Sat nav
Folding mirrors
Cruise control

Good spec!

I've ordered an S3(second one, had the older model)
Sepang blue
3 door
B&O
Advanced key
Hold assist
Interior light pack
Super sport seats
Red brakes
Privacy glass
Panoramic roof
LED headlights
Comfort pack
Parking sensors plus
Extended mono pur
Sat nav
Folding mirrors
Cruise control

Nice spec mate I didn't understand mono pur until now but wish I added but too late now be nice to sew pics when you get it

BW 27 is on the way from Ingolstadt:grin::grin::grin:

same as my BW25, so you are catching me up, maybe you specced a faster car!!!!!!! :)

Will be interesting to see who is first to get there car from this group of build weeks, I seem to be lagging behind or is it just the wait getting to me!!!!!

It might be a case of the snail faster tbh. Ive just got a reply from my dealer which appears to indicate they cocked up my B&O addition in place of original Audi sound:wtf::anguished: If so I think I might be rejecting it as if I am forking out the mucho dinero as I am I want it perfect - Damm:puke2:

It might be a case of the snail faster tbh. Ive just got a reply from my dealer which appears to indicate they cocked up my B&O addition in place of original Audi sound:wtf::anguished: If so I think I might be rejecting it as if I am forking out the mucho dinero as I am I want it perfect - Damm:puke2:
.I would reject. I always ask for copy of the order they submitted throughtheir order system to double check.

Well my sales guy has emailed me to say not to worry and he made sure the B&O was ordered with my car so now I agonise As if its not gut wrenching enough waiting this process out Fingers very much crossed