Audio fitter required - Nottingham / E.mids

Ben jah min

Reaction score
Ive got a bit of audio i want fitted in my S3, which is clean inside and I've never stripped an 8L so would rather have someone fit it properly rather than me hashing my way through it.

Ive got a double DIN alpine HU c/w parrot BT adaptor & iPod connection, 2 sets of comps, 10" JL sub, a large V12 for the sub and another smaller V12 for the comps.

Its currently got a 'concert' double din and BOSE setup, so i don't need to do a double din conversion.

Anyone recommend someone to fit it and set it all up?
Cheers
Ben

Give @A3-Lee a shout he is in Birmingham, so not that far from you, he maybe able to help you out mate.

You could try Pure Customs in Coventry, they have a very good reputation and are well known on the VAG scene.

Reactions: Ben jah min
Car audio centre- Nottingham
They worked on loads of my cars always a top job and not that expensive.

Sean

Car audi centre did cross my mind, i just wondered if anyone off the forum did it on the side / for a living.

The only thing thats putting me off is i know its gonna be full interior out al the cards off and start from a blank canvas - Ive not got the space or the time as i can imagine it would be a VERY long day / weekend for me to do it.

Cheers guys

Took me two full days to strip interior, run cables, fit speakers, refit interior, and wire up the head unit. But, I took it slow as I was scared to break stuff, and had to make MDF speaker rings in that time too. Should be doable on a saturday.