Pattern parts rear light lenses

glenandem

Reaction score
anyone had any experience of these none gen rear lights, I need both sides for my avant desperately but seen a pair of new non gen for £68 but worried they'll let condensation in etc?

My dad got a non genuine rear light cluster for his B6 saloon when he had it, and it eventually leaked. Maybe try a breakers and get genuine?

I'm not sure if the seals can be changed on the units but you could get some second hand ones and see if Audi do a seal/gasket kit for them?

Cheers mate I just can't find any decent priced used gen ones at moment mainly drivers side!!

I've got a spare used drivers side mate.
I bought a pair when I replaced my leaking passenger side incase the colour didn't match the one on my car, but it did so I never used it.

£25 collected from M29/M17, or £30 posted.

Cheers fella but I've ordered these non gen ones now, I was desperate as i needed them soon so ordered a pair for £68, will have to just see how they are and replace them if they're crap lol but at least it will pass vic and mot with 2 new ones!

both came today super fast postage, fitted tonight and generally pretty decent quality compared to old units, have rubber seals round edges and that gutter rubber at top.
time will see how they go but for £68 posted cant complain!