ASN SE Audi dealer meet @ Tunbridge Wells Audi 2015

If you need assistance Alex just let me know. :) x

Hi Sandra.

Wouldn't mind a run down of what you've done before for the Crawley dealership. Could you PM.

Many thanks

Alex

I'll try tomorrow anyway and see what luck I get and revert back . Hopefully won't be a long wait !

Keith is on holiday as of today and Mark is back tomorrow . Will revert tomorrow

I have spoken to Head of Business - He is happy to have the meet and be part of the Audi Community,

He will need to ask a few questions to the powers that be and will revert to me in next couple of days.

Alex

Reactions: JohnM100 and leshkin
I have spoken to Head of Business - He is happy to have the meet and be part of the Audi Community,

He will need to ask a few questions to the powers that be and will revert to me in next couple of days.

Alex
Excellent Alex :) x

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Update on this

Mark Siddle (head of business) called me this morning . He's had meetings with his manager and said they are more than happy to have us . He said this side of Christmas will not be possible and has given us two options . Either February or April . I've asked him to email me with dates in each month and will let you know

February weather could be touch and go but April it would be alot better... my vote is Feb as I'm impatient haha

Reactions: Sandra, slinemfc and leshkin