Pets and Cars

Pets in the car where do they travel!

• Total voters

rikia93

Reaction score
I thought this might be a bit of a contentious subject to bring up so here it is !
Having recently just lost the family dog a few days ago, I was thinking that it would've been nice to take her out for a ride in the car head out of the window as they do; guess ill be taking a few more solo drives than I was expecting.

But anyway for me having the dog on the passenger seats or in the cabin section of the car doesn't bother me at all in fact putting the dog in the rear almost feels like punishment !

I've got 3 dogs which love tearing about in the mud, just taken delivery of a hatchbag boot liner so 2 will go in there. The little one in my avatar isnt very well so she will go in the cabin albeit in a little soft dog carrier :)

My springers have always gone in the boot. You can never a springer clean so I wouldn't want him clambering all over my seats. I also think its far safer for him in the boot too.

Rear seat in a carrier, for trips to the vet. Otherwise no riding in the car with those nasty claws on my fine leather seats!

Reactions: JohnM100
Weimaraner goes in the boot of the S3 with parcel shelf out

Pooch In the boot along with my 2 kids

Then
Grandchildren get the rear seats

Then
Front reserved for SWMBO & yours truly

:D

Unfortunately I've seen the aftermath of a loose, untethered dog in a car involved in a collision.

If you value your life and that of your pets, carry them in an appropriate carrier or behind an appropriate dog screen/dog guard. Please do not carry loose pets.

Reactions: Vorbis and Blackwhite
Got a mini schnauzer who sits on his bed cushion, harnessed in, behind me.

There is no way I'd let our Beagle Carlton near the S3, he is a weapon of mass destruction! 10 sky remotes and counting. We got the Mrs an E91 320D Sport Plus recently and that has a dog net, he loves sitting in the boot watching the world go by so no need for him to ever go near the saloon when it arrives :)