New bulbs

barkclark

Reaction score
Another dipped beam bulb has crashed out on me. I had some from trups which look good but one blew out in 2 month's and they don't have much light output. Another bog standard bulb blew just tonight.

Anyone got recommendations and pictures of bulbs (nice white light) with half decent reach, doesn't need to be spectacular as that's what full beams are for!

Cheers

If you got projector lights just fit hids. I have hidden All wiring so cannot see what's fitted so there not a problem with MOT not having auto level and wash system. It was also only mot'd last week and he said beam pattern was perfect. I just went for 6k bulbs so Don't look too blue and aftermarket. I've today fitted rs4 cover etc on passenger side engine bay so even if ballasts weren't hidden you wouldn't see it and nearly finished carbon air box cover for induction kit.

Cheers guys. I'll probably just go down the replacement bulb route for now! I've heard people being disappointed with the night breakers. Anyone had personal experience from xtreme vision?