Urgent headlight help needed....

Thai Boxer

Reaction score
Hi guys, how do you adjust the headlight level on an 2003 8p sport? I've been moving the White torx adjusters but nothing is moving the light level. If the plastic adjustment wheels have come off or are broken how do I now adjust them!? Mot due very soon and lights won't pass at the moment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated guys! Thanks. Gregg.

I think there should be 2 bolts (or screws) under the bonnet (1 on each side), near the headlights which you can use to raise / lower the headlights. Not sure though.

Thanks mate. Yeah I've tried those too but no luck. Anyone got any photos of exactly which screws or torx to adjust?

Thanks guys.

These white torx screws pictured?

Attachments

• 20150210_171313.jpg
    20150210_171313.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 149
Haha yeah I did notice that mate! ;-) I've tried adjusting them all....no movement to the light beam at all. Looks like the plastic wheels are either broken or not connected/working.

Any ideas on how to get the lights at the right level!?

I suspect you've wound them of there fixings, you'll need to remove the headlight & look inside, if its come of the fixing then maybe consider splitting the unit, repairing & put back together.

B******s. Was hoping that wasn't the case. Is it easy to put them back on there fixings? Easy to get the head lights out? Screw on top and another underneath?

Thanks mate.