LED interior bulbs - best £7 spent!

IMG 6892
IMG 6893

Reactions: linners and t.j
Mrs says it's no good for doing her makeup as its like "artificial" light. I love it. Best value for money mod I have ever done. Just waiting for my led deals to arrive!

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Loved them so much I've just bought some as well.

Thanks for the link.

Reactions: jamieswales
I have just ordered a set too.

Thanks for the link

Ordered! Thanks :icon thumright:

Will be my first mod as soon as I pick my car up on Friday if the bulbs arrive by then

Anyone know if this set is same as I would need for my B8.5 Avant?

I put the leds in that I took out the Skoda and they flicker in the Audi, so I might have a pop at these if they'll do?

Just turned up, 4 days from China to the UK...Amazed on how quick they arrived. :D

Just keep an eye on them bursting into flames...Seen it happen

Fitted mine earlier today. Look good in daylight - will look awesome at night!!! Will get a couple more to finish the boot off to match the rest of the lights

Just back from being out in the car: they're BRIGHT!!! And slightly blue-er than white. Nice all the same

Will watch out for the fireworks effect (bursting into flames....) :D

Fitted mine and yep they do have that blueish tint to them, No fires yet (touch wood :D)

Does anyone know if the DRL can be made to work instead of fogs for coming home lights?

Hi jamieswales, Thanks for the recommendation ordered from this seller, v fast delivery especially as they come from china. thanks for the recommendation !

Hi jamiewales have you a link for them drl bulbs ,they look great