Help needed 2010 Audi A3 remote central locking not working r

mbash70

Reaction score
Hi
Today I noticed that the cigarette lighter was not working as I needed to use a sat Nav unit so I looked at the fuses at the driver side of the dash where all fuses were and I must have pulled a few fuses out to check if they were blown like the fuel pump one which I must have put back in the blank spot and found this out when the car would not start and put it back into the correct one any way the 20a fuse for the cig lighter was blown and I replaced it and that is working fine but now I can't seem to lock the car with the remote I have to lock the driver door manually but all the doors unlock only with the remote apart from the boot which will not open at all I have scanned it with my friends Vagcom and this the fault that comes up and will
Not clear
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419805867346168

Any help would be really appreciated as it is a pain to lock the car and I have to fold the seats down to get the pram in and out of the car.

Reactions: Ciaran2018
Also the wipers are working but there is no windscreen washers, the xenon headlight washer does work don't know if this is connected to the locking fault

HI, I have the exact same issues! did you ever solve this??

New
HI, I have the exact same issues! did you ever solve this??
Have a read here at least it will give u an understanding off what an ( open circuit ) is and then you can start looking at the wiring .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180802-214056_Samsung Internet-1024x1820.jpg
    Screenshot_20180802-214056_Samsung Internet-1024x1820.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 226