S4 to rs4 rear brake conversion.

W1LD R

2005.5 S4
Reaction score
I'm planning on upgrading my brakes all round, using brembo 18z on the front and rs4 rear discs and calipers, anyone got any fitting tips for the rs4 rears? I've read online about fitting them to the rear of a b6 s4 but not a b7...

I'm planning on upgrading my brakes all round, using brembo 18z on the front and rs4 rear discs and calipers, anyone got any fitting tips for the rs4 rears? I've read online about fitting them to the rear of a b6 s4 but not a b7...
If you've read about the fitting on the rear of a b6 then it's exactly the same mate. Been considering this myself. Got the 18z on the front and S4 rear. But tbh it's more than adequate so I would probably only do it for the look.

Ok, doesn't sound too difficult, bit of drilling and machining.... Good job I'm an engineer.

It was only calipers and carriers for the S4 conversion.

Straight forward enough then! I won't be doing it because of the quarter mile info, but will definitely be a good looking mod.

Straight forward enough then! I won't be doing it because of the quarter mile info, but will definitely be a good looking mod.
You wanna buy the kit lol, can't be bothered with all the messing now, will just paint my calipers and stick a set of drilled discs on it lol

You wanna buy the kit lol, can't be bothered with all the messing now, will just paint my calipers and stick a set of drilled discs on it lol
Haha! The S4 conversion is a bolt on job, gives you 300mm rears with vented discs.
Worth a thought