S3 19" alloys going rate?

Rob - are you not happy with your 18's? I thought your S3 would have the same except only 1" smaller?

I do really like them the colour is almost spot on with the Daytona Grey paint. I specced mag ride to package protect for 19s but that style was not an option on the configurator - it was the 5 arm wing design only for the Sportback.

I'll reply anyway :p she may change her mind aha!

No spigot rings needed, they're a straight swap. The website offer a superb service. They were constantly updating me with delivery updates. They don't stock the alloy directly so have to order them from OZ in Italy. Delivery took about a week. They also supply a bag of 25 nuts which are much nicer than the Audi ones. A month later they also checked to see if everything was ok with the alloys, top guys there!

The only thing I'd say to do is replace the centre cap with Audi ones

That's weird, I emailed wheelbasealloys and they said in their email '73.1 spigots down to 57.1'.
Maybe they had your hub rings prefitted?

could it be that your saloon is a different bore size to the hatchback?

This is the back of my alloy and it fits straight onto the car:

fc5a70412e9382f41da822d4edfc57d9.jpg

Might get those as a set of 18s for winter tyres they are lovely.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Looking for a set of OEM 19s '5 twin spoke star' design (C6H) as fitted standard to the S3 Saloon. Must be unmarked as new preferably with tyres and very low mileage.

Looking for a set of OEM 19s '5 twin spoke star' design (C6H) as fitted standard to the S3 Saloon. Must be unmarked as new preferably with tyres and very low mileage.

Out of interest, how much would you like to pay for these?

Depending on condition and miles between 1400-1600 then I'll sell mine to recoup some of the cost.

Reactions: Psyman79
Was actually having a look on wheelbase yesterday at wheels for a girl at work, couldn't stop from looking at replacements for myself.

Completely unmarked and have covered just over 3000 miles.

Will try and give you an answer soon :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
@Rob2k68

Apologies for the delay in replying. Had a good look around and saw a few sets of wheels i really like, spoke to the wife about it and its a no i'm afraid :(

She reminded me of my wheel/tyre insurance and i just know, with my luck, if i was to cancel it to put on new wheels i'd kerb one within a day. I realise that there are other insurances out there but couldn't find one that would cover all types of wheels when i was searching for my current policy.

If anything changes you'll be the first to know about it :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
@Rob2k68

Apologies for the delay in replying. Had a good look around and saw a few sets of wheels i really like, spoke to the wife about it and its a no i'm afraid :(

Hi Si, No worries at all mate - good call I think on the wheel insurance that's gotta be worth holding onto. I'm sure some will turn up at some point not in any great rush.
:beerchug:

Reactions: Psyman79
Hi Si, No worries at all mate - good call I think on the wheel insurance that's gotta be worth holding onto. I'm sure some will turn up at some point not in any great rush.
:beerchug:

I have a set on my car done 1500 miles absolutely spotless ;)

Hi Antony, are you looking to sell if so where are you based ? Cheers.

Hi mate yes I am looking for a set of 20's for my car do you know of any new Rs6 style that would fit?

I am in Merseyside.