1.8t awt engine

chris felton

Reaction score
Ok guys I've got my car booked in for some work over the next couple of weeks once it's all done I want to look into getting abit more power out of her it's booked
In for a cat back system and already have a panel filter and a uprated recirc but what else can I do to get a few more horses out of it don't want silly power just around the 200 to 250 mark now I know these are 150 standard so it's gona be a bit of a push :) also aswell as mods I'm looking to dress the engine up abit with some colour silicone hoses but seems there's not many places that sell these for the awt so can anyone point me in the right direction cheers guys

Stage 1 remap should get you to 200ish bhp.
Don't think you'll gain much bhp from a cat back, & BTW an uprated recirc valve is not a performance upgrade, it's just more reliable than the OEM DV.

Didn't say it was a proformance part mate just stateing I had one and was just asking what sort of mods are out there to get it up there and reliable :)

Get it mapped, it'll transform the car. Shark Performance or Revo would be my preference.

So I don't have to get any surporting mods for the map ? Just with my old car u had to get the mods then go for a map ;)