Arb

donna

Reaction score
are my standard arb bushes bonded , as i cant separate the 2 half's of the bracket , tryed to fit poly bushes today . but gave up.

thanks

also can i reuse the brackets , i have also read that the arb will need drilling , i really cant see why.

Hi donna I reused the oem bushes with my h&r arbs when I had the s3 8p and no drilling :) they not screwed in ?and everything was put back ,when I stripped it back to standard ...

Depending on the year Audi fitted non replaceable bushes, meaning the whole anti roll bar needs to be replaced. Saying all that it hasn't stopped us at the garage opening the brackets changing the bushes and spot welding them back up. Never had an problems and that's over 20 A3s. But if you wish to change the whole bar from what I can recall its £95 from TPS.

thanks

i might just open the bracket and then bolt it back down . the bracket looks like it is in two half's but just cant separate them , so in my case i don't think i will have to weld them up.
how do you mean weld them up.what do the ones that are permanently on the bar look like ? do they look like its in two halfs ?

Yeah just try to separate them ,that's how mine where done :)