One fast fast fast Bike

Is that speedo reading mph or kph? If its mph then its a monster.

I watched it twice, seriously fast, regular gas on a regular road!!!!! he didn't leave it on full beans for long though did he. i havn't got the sphincter muscles needed for those speeds on a bike!
Chas

Looks very quick but the scenery and other cars don't seem to be going backwards as quickly as the speedo indicates. That reminds me, need to get the FJ back on the road now that it seems to have stopped snowing for this year.

That is just mental!

its that time of year - they are all getting dusted down, I'm doing up to 7 bike mots a day (26 miles since last years MOT is the current record LOL)

Would love just to get a shot just for the thrill ..........yeah no more bikes for me three accidents and two ambulances,,if i had it any longer than a week i would be dead for sure

That is awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have another video of a Hayabusa pulling a wheelie up to 140mph but it's too big to upload here...

Just found it on Google!!

Here

Check out how quickly he gets from 140mph to 200mph when he gets the front wheel back on the ground.

Also watch the rev counter when the speedo has maxed out... it keeps climbing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mental bikes ....................wonder how much they are to buy?

[/ QUOTE ]

and do they come with stainproof underwear?