Hi from new Audi A3 driver

supercatic4

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am picking up my 11 plate Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-line tomorrow and am getting a bit excited now. Wife has given me a hard time as have my parents! Its a high mileage example but well looked after with gearbox and quattro serviced.

My thoughts:
This new model has S-Tronic box and a bit nervous about that.
Its in Silver - I was really looking for a Black one but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it.
No xenons which I am really disappointed about. I am hoping this should be able to be fixed.
Not many extras but heated seats and bose upgrade are the stand out.
Cant remember seeing DRL's now but this model should have them surely?

I have previously had a 2005 model of this car and loved it.
Believe it or not I have just come from a Skoda Fabia 1.2 Tdi Greenline - this was due to my crazy commute. now that I work closer to home I thought I was entitled to a bit of fun.
Glad to back to petrol!!

I am hoping to ask really stupid basic questions over the next few weeks - be warned!!!

Best regards to everyone!

Reactions: Sandra
I am in the same boat i have just purchased myself an 11 plate Audi A3 Sportback S line and hopefully should be collecting on Tuesday i'm getting really excited now and have started already looking on Ebay for upgrades, will be booking it in to have rear windows tinted too.
I am disappointed that mine does not have xenon's also and i do not have the Bose upgrade either but does have the Concert cd player which sounds brilliant.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the faqs thread in the A3 8P section. Hope you enjoy the forum and we look forward to pics when you collect the car. :) x