S3 brake uprades for fast road??

NDK2013

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking at disc's and pads for all 4 on my 2010 Sportback.

Running about 375bhp and on stock brakes, never been a problem but I as soon as hit it hard I know they will not cope.

not looking for big brake uprade just looking for better dics and pads to fit standard system.

Just looking for experiences from you guys what's best?

Cheers

You can change the pads to Ferodo DS2500's,and discs to ZeroSixty's which will help,but honestly,there is no substitute for a decent brake kit.

If you really do feel you're running out of brakes(and I never felt the stock brakes were up to the job) changing the pads is a very poor substitute.

Never pushed it on the road to ever worry me, but as I need new dics and pads was just asking if theres any better options out there.

I do agree if I was tracking it then yes the big brake would be a no brainer

Never pushed it on the road to ever worry me, but as I need new dics and pads was just asking if theres any better options out there.

I do agree if I was tracking it then yes the big brake would be a no brainer

OK...I see what you're after.

In that case my first recommendation would work,and I have ZeroSixty rear discs on mine,plus a mostly AP setup on the front.

Other pads to consider would be Mintex,although the ones I use are pretty agressive,and will get through a set of discs quite quickly.