Vibration

RSKperformance

Reaction score
Hello everyone!;)
Hope that your Audis are doing good!lol

Haven't found any good threads on this so I wrote this up.

Audi A4 B6 04 2.0 FSI.

Firstly, week after I got the car on motorway Engine management light came up..Was so upset but I let it to cool down and it disapeared so I ve continued my journey. Went to service, no codes apart from A/C.. cleaned vacuum. Plus I was worriyng about the engine noise but read a LOT that I need to get used to FSI engine sound.. sounds like in between petrol and diesel... anyway..

After vaccum been cleaned I ve noticed 30% improvement. However it stayed the same - when engine is hot it is crazy vibration when idling..disapears on higher rev.. such a feeling that someone is blocked air channel so car s got a lack of air.. or Iam driving v3 instead of 4..;( In another couple of days light came up again - but at that time I was on my way to rechartge the A/C. During the process we realise that it took twice longer than it should be due to loads of $H"! in a/c channels. After recharging Engine lamp disapeared (a/c rech mashine restarted system) and hell yea, for some reason it disapeared for good. Vibration came back couple of times during a month but nothing major.

Yesturday on my usual way back home... came up again..and it's vibration again...

Another tip... engine is a normal 90o working digrees, However, when I open the boot, air filter's plastic channel is so freakin hot you can;t even touch it.. and while driving I feel misfire.. than again back to normal - just like power disapearing than again I feel it pulls...

Weird..

And yea - in the begining of the story eng temp gauge could show 90* than boom to 50* than up again to 90* is that normal?

Thermostat?

Filters changed - oil changed from day 1. Mechanic said he can not explain it.

Nearest future plans: Change Spark? Coil Pack?#

Please advise If anyone know or read anything.

Thank you in advance!:salute: