RNSE Post Bose Wire Removal VCDS Coding

Mowbray89

Reaction score
So I've removed the Bose wire last month on my RNSE unit and the difference is great.

Today I've finally got round to recoding my RNSE so no error was shown in VCDS but I can't work out how to get the mid range adjustment setting to show again in the sound menu on the unit.

So far I've re-coded so that the DSP (Gala) settings display again in the menus but can't figure out the coding adjustment to get mid range setting/adjustment back.

Now I'm sure the option was there on my RNSE when I first retro fitted it before I then subsequently adjusted the coding for Bose, is this correct or am I imagining this?!

Current radio coding is 0205765

Adaptation has been changed to remove Bose setting and Audiopiolot to re-activate DSP (GALA)

VCDS reset has been done too but still no luck.

I have 2010 standard Black Edition equipment installed & a retro-fitted AMI.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Bump.

Anyone? Still stuck on this.

Any help would be appreciated.

That is the coding I had previously when the Bose wire was in the unit and I wanted it to control the sound EQ levels.

I've removed the Bose wire to get better sound but I want to be able to get the mid range adjustment setting back in the sound menu that a standard coded RNS-E has but can't work out what adjustment needs to be made in VCDS to achieve this.

Much appreciate the help though.