o/s/f inner door handle.

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
hi all, there was a post recently regarding the inner door handles not sitting or returning flush with the trim, this is happened on mine, and am wondering what part(s) required replacing, thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff can help you on this one.

It needs a new spring, Jeff spent a while sourcing one only to find that a new door handle unit is not that expensive...

Jeff, over to you.

Kev.

ps. I need a new one now too!

Rats! I cleared the shed out last weekend & chucked away the box the new handle came in. it had the part number on it.

I think I might had posted it on a previous thread, so I'll go look for it & get back to you. Only costs about £18 for a complete handle assembly, that I do recall.

Back soon.

Just realised it loads the thread half way to the end when you click on the link I gave in the previous post. Make sure you scroll back to the beginning for the full story.

my drivers side is like this, but until it breaks it can stay like it lol.

[ QUOTE ]
my drivers side is like this, but until it breaks it can stay like it lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that until one day, I got out of the car, swung the door shut & hit the remote locking as I walked away. Ten minutes later, i came back to find the driver's door still open, because the handle hadn't retracted properly.

Scary stuff!