A clay cloth? Humm...

If any one has experience of these please let us know...........

Been using Autosmart clay cloth and it works very well. you dont need to apply much pressure to it either, probably 4/5 times quicker than claybar

Blindingly fast, bit freaky for the first couple of mins, but use loads of detailing spray and it works a treat. Won't go back to a bar after using it as it was so much quicker.

I lubricated using a fresh, clean bucket of shampoo and hot water, as per washing but made a little stronger. Worked a treat and plenty on hand to keep things slick.

I couldn't agree with the comments more, I definitely can't see me going back to a clay bar again! Done the whole car today in 20-25min and the bodywork is as smooth as butter! Great piece of kit!.. Also give G3 Supergloss paste wax a try amazing finish! :)

The mit itself is only around 12 quid in halfords mate not too expensive! :)

Last edited:
Look back at Shaun's posts... Who else thinks Yaris reads like **** if read quickly?!
You scared the ****** bejesus out of me Shaun!

I think theres something very wrong with you ...

gilf-hunter_design.png

Yea thats the one I used Aaron made by G3, really good product!..

Reactions: Brennan
Im about to stock clay mitts so if anyone wants one let me know. £18 all in for alot better than the Halfords one and these aint available in the shops either.

Im about to stock clay mitts so if anyone wants one let me know. £18 all in for alot better than the Halfords one and these aint available in the shops either.

What type of ones will you be stocking Brodster and whats the differences?

Thanks