Tank Capacity 184 quattro

RJMP

Reaction score
Here is a question, the manual states that the tank capacity is 55L in the A3 Quattro, however I usually run down to 0-20 miles using the Range readout. However when filling up ive never been able to get more than 50L into the tank. Now I fully understand that the range read out isn't accurate however it seam to me to be way out.

So the question is : What's the highest amount of diesel you have squeezed into your tank ?

p.s the norm for me is 415-420 miles per tank, running on Shell Ultima.

The car doesn't cut out when you hit 0 miles to empty. You still have a good few L left in there.

Here is a question, the manual states that the tank capacity is 55L in the A3 Quattro, however I usually run down to 0-20 miles using the Range readout. However when filling up ive never been able to get more than 50L into the tank. Now I fully understand that the range read out isn't accurate however it seam to me to be way out.

So the question is : What's the highest amount of diesel you have squeezed into your tank ?

p.s the norm for me is 415-420 miles per tank, running on Shell Ultima.

All Audi cars read 0 with 1 gallon left in the tank in reserve, so yes, pretty much 50-51l back into the 55l tank when your computer reads 0.

Thanks guys, im looking at it that ive got a good number miles still left before I need to fill her up :whistle2: