would i get anywhere near £3k in current state?

glenandem

Reaction score
a4 1.9tdi sport avant o3 reg done about 136k.
has a vibration ive not been able to sort at high speeds, had dmf clutch etc new cambelt water pump last year,brakes all round other little bits.
body wise it needs two front wings and both rear quarters have the funny audi bubbling so they need painting to make it mint.
what do you guys reckon?
IMG 2501

I paid £3695 for a very similar spec'd one in feb this year. Could of maybe got it for a little less though! Had new front discs and pads / cambelt and water pump, 147k.

£3k all day long bud, seen a lot worse for a lot more money.

Agreed.
With those new parts on it and not a high mileage, it should last a good long time yet.
Pattern wings pre painted are reasonably priced.
Looks good with the RS4 wheels :)

Well worth £3k, hopefuly vibration issue wont cause problems.

cheers guys only reason i ask is ive seen a 320d touring exactly the same spec as my old 330i sport i loved but had to sell due to being greedy and we've really enjoyed this car but would love anouther beemer, its just popped up for sale and i wasnt even looking for anouther car but just seen it for sale and wondered what i could get for this on a quick sale!
the wife says she's happy and i do enjoy this car with all the bits ive done so far so undecided now!

cheers guys only reason i ask is ive seen a 320d touring exactly the same spec as my old 330i sport i loved but had to sell due to being greedy and we've really enjoyed this car but would love anouther beemer, its just popped up for sale and i wasnt even looking for anouther car but just seen it for sale and wondered what i could get for this on a quick sale!
the wife says she's happy and i do enjoy this car with all the bits ive done so far so undecided now!

The cheek of it lol, stick with ya B6 bud, me bro made the same mistake, always come back to the magic 4 rings lol

lol cheers guys, to be honest i prefer the audi with that bullet proof 1.9 engine but the wife loved her 3 series with the black interior and she reckons it felt more luxurious but we only sold it due to being a 3.0 petrol, this other one we seen is a 320d and its a touring so shes got her eyes on it!

lol cheers guys, to be honest i prefer the audi with that bullet proof 1.9 engine but the wife loved her 3 series with the black interior and she reckons it felt more luxurious but we only sold it due to being a 3.0 petrol, this other one we seen is a 320d and its a touring so shes got her eyes on it!

Oh dear! Sounds like the claws are well and truly in lol,but if you are serious let me now,got a mate in the market for a 1.9 at moment

put it on the classified page pal, took some pics tonight after giving it a polish tried to put the bits that need painting too!

I got 3k for mine, 03 with 116000 on the clock and apart from a few little scuffs it's pretty mint. I've got to relist mine as I lost the log book and the winning bidder didn't want to wait. I've bought a 07 320d Msport touring. It's an absolute fantastic car, first BMW I've had