Rs3 front bumper

Sheby786

Reaction score
Hi there, I have just bought an rs3 front for my a3, my car is silver and I'm unsure as to which colour to do the bottom lip of the front bumper? (On dark coloured cars I have seen it's almost like brushed chrome, but on some light coloured cars ppl have done them gloss black) does anybody know the paint code for aluminium lip?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399391914752740
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399391924155544

I'm pretty sure thats an option (Aluminium pack) but dont quote me on it....

I'm sure youd get away with a Matte Silver.... Did you buy the front wings aswell!?

@hollow it's a genuine rs3 front bumper finished in white no pics yet

@S3_Jacko what do you think it is? An extra trim part which attaches to bumper? I did have but seller being pain so only bumper confirmed yet, you know of any wings for sale?

I'm not sure man, but near positive I've read somewhere that its defo an option that Aluminium trim

@S3_Jacko you see I thought that but looking closely looks painted, I thought the rear diffuser had an aluminium trim to but it was jus painted

Lolzz I did agree a price on the black ones then seller decided not to

Lolzz I did agree a price on the black ones then seller decided not to

Haha

How much are they from audi?

See some guy had he's arches reworked and flared out at a bodyshop and worked out a lot cheaper but obviously not carbon fibre

There like 700+vat I think from audi haha, ye I was reading that build, I'm getting bodyshop to take a look tomorrow at original wings to see what can be done, I just don't want it to look **** everything in genuine on car can't fall at final stages

There like 700+vat I think from audi haha, ye I was reading that build, I'm getting bodyshop to take a look tomorrow at original wings to see what can be done, I just don't want it to look **** everything in genuine on car can't fall at final stages

****** hell that's proper doe..is there anyway of getting the exact measurements of the original wings?

If you find someone who knows what they're doing then shouldn't be a problem but I hear what your saying though...just think it's going to be double hard to get the wings cheap anywhere

Thats main dealers prices :-D because of material there made from, ye that's true I will show them pictures and build tomorrow see how it goes, sometimes get good deals on eBay ;-)

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Thats main dealers prices :-D because of material there made from, ye that's true I will show them pictures and build tomorrow see how it goes, sometimes get good deals on eBay ;-)

Yeah deals can be had on eBay if you have patients ha trouble is the shortage of RS3 wings on there

Well that's true and when parts do become available there sold quickly at high prices due to demand, not many rs3 up my ends in Scotland want my car to stand out a lil a lot boys got s3 :)

Yeah deals can be had on eBay if you have patients ha trouble is the shortage of RS3 wings on there

Ron mate I got them wings :) finally got him to agree on price again

Reactions: Ron burgundy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400530658403439

Finally got all parts painted and fitted decided not to do the lip on bumper gloss black went for anthracite looks soo good in flesh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400530874152293
Only this one so far in garage, was sunny all day until we drove out started to rain lolzz typical

Yeah looks lovely mate , but need better pics to see it all properly ha

Haha 2morrow will have go pro out hopefully it's a nice day I'll get some :)

Wè made Thé rs3 wings by adding 2 regular wings on top eachother :) (check it on my rs3 widebody topic)

Hi the silver trim you talk about is actually called a aluminium pack & was a options pack when new & it's not paint it's vinyl wrap, if you look at my car all the red painted bits are the bits they wrap for the aluminium pack

Hi the silver trim you talk about is actually called a aluminium pack & was a options pack when new & it's not paint it's vinyl wrap, if you look at my car all the red painted bits are the bits they wrap for the aluminium pack

Realli :0 it's wrapped? Didn't know that thought it was painted or dipped aluminium, I decided against aluminium anyways it dosent realli show on my car as it's silver