Rear carpet mats

So do mine, however I have replaced them with genuine Audi rubber mats that don't and you can feel the fastener protruding through the rubber which is a bit weird...

Been doing some research regarding genuine Audi rubber mats for the front and rear of my A3 saloon, and have been informed by my dealer that there are two part numbers for the rear mats:

8V0 061 512 041 - Rubber mats, rear (Sportback & Saloon) - Fastening type: With no securing points
Remarks: Pollutant-free rubber compound

8V5 061 512 041 - Rubber mats, rear (Sportback & Saloon) - Fastening type: 2-point fastening
Remarks: TPE mats (plastic). 100% recyclable

As you can see, the second set have securing points, though I don't know if they are in the same position as the original carpet mat fixings. Also, they appear to be TPE plastic, but not having seen them, I don't know how close to rubber this material is?

The front rubber mats for the Sportback and Saloon have securing points, and the part number is 8V2 061 501 041

Has anyone got the plastic rear mats and, if so, how 'rubbery' are they, and are the securing points in the same place as the original carpet mats?

Cheers, Allan

Anyone with a late MY14 or MY15 without carpet clips /studs in the rear?

My dealer supplied the wrong ones at first - he didn't realise that there were 2 types - with and without fixings points. Yes the version with fixing points fit exactly in place of the carpet mats and they are identical in material to the front rubber mats. I have no idea why they call them plastic as the material is rubber!

Just looked and my 15 plate 3 door S3 (Built Nov/Dec 2014) has the fixing studs in the back.

My 15 plate S Line sportback has the fixing studs in the rear. I think it was build week 3 2015!