Dicky S3..... Dont do it !!!!!!!!

The911SC

Reaction score
Heard rumours you are looking to trade your v nice ming blue chipped and sorted s3 for an...............................oil burner??????!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Sorry mate I have to! Unlike some I have to commute to work EVERYDAY which is no good for my pocket!

Now if you give me a job and allow me to work from home then this problem would be solved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers
Rich.

Rich, just a thought, when I was looking at saving money and getting a derv the ammount I would have to spend on top of the trade in value of my car to get I was willing to have (2.0 GT TDi golf or similar) wasn't worth the saving in petrol costs even over quite a lot of miles.

[ QUOTE ]
Rich, just a thought, when I was looking at saving money and getting a derv the ammount I would have to spend on top of the trade in value of my car to get I was willing to have (2.0 GT TDi golf or similar) wasn't worth the saving in petrol costs even over quite a lot of miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah know what you are saying, but I have done the maths and the savings are huuuge!

Currently I'm paying for the S3 to sit on the drive and look pretty while I fund a runabout to use back and fore to work each day. Its a waste to be honest and I don't particuarly like my runabout either (doesn't do too much for my street cred /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) so they both have to go and I need to get a sporty diesel compromise.

For the money i'm looking to get for my S3 I can buy quite a tidy TDI which I would be happy with.

Cheers
Rich.

Thought about this too. But, unlike you , I only do about 13K a year and thats going to come down soon.
Trying to resist the diesel thing.
I still like my car too much to swap. Had it nearly 3 years now. Unprcidented in my world.

Chris.

Shhh... its mine lol. Well will be looking at his car this weekend... see if he can "sell" the S3 to me and convert me from wanting a v8 S4 :p