Hi..new to Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI Q...Hertfordshire

caddymandean

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just bought a 3.0tdi Quattro A4 on an 05 plate. The 204ps model. S line spec in Grey. Basic spec (no leather, nav etc) and a manual!

Totally new to the Audi scene but I am an old dog in the VW scene, hence the user name :yum:

Alongside my A4 is my Mk1 Golf (heavily modified) and my complete one off LWB Renegade Beach Buggy.

Sold my MK2 Gti 16v, Mk4 1.8t and Mk1 Caddy to buy the A4 and leave me with some modding money......so far I am really impressed with the drive and torque.

Plans are to lower, remap, 18" 3sdm's maybe a front valance spoiler and a boot lip.

No doubt I will be asking many a question as time goes by.

Ta,

Dean

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Dean, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A4 section. Lots of info and friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Dean, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A4 section. Lots of info and friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Cheers my dears.

Actually been hovering for about a week picking up various bits of advice. Well worth while as it helped me chip the seller down by £800 :yum: so I owe a fair few peeps on here a cyber beer. lol.

Now I am an owner though thought it was time to register. Glad I never bought a mk5 gti now. The Audi is great to drive if a little sedate to what I am normally used to. However looking at the torque figures after remapping it should make a bit more raw in acceleration.

what have you done to the Mk1?

More like "what havent i done" lol.

Mk3 ABF, cvk carbs, exhaust, suspension, paint, wheels, M3 Vadar leather......etc etc 20130811 114515
20130807 124822 20130811 114530

Thats my pride n joy. Tidying it up a bit more this year. Adding a webasto full length roof and either rebuilding engine and keeping as is or maybe turbo the abf. Depends on funds.