Car is at the dealers!

d8ean

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop down the dealers, the car was expected to be delivered late this week.
had a quick look around the bit out back and there I see a white s3, ok it's covered in all the protection stuff but boy does it look good!!
seats look unreal, colour is great, the whole package seems really grown up and spot on design.
Quick question: it has a 14 plate in it but they have my retention for private plate, seems odd to stick a 14 plate on it when they have my retention cert for my pp?
If the pp delays things (should collect next sat) I might as well take it with the 14 on it
p.s checked it all over for any marks from what I could see all is in good order

8.30 am collection on Saturday, cant wait!
I'll take some snaps and post once i've calmed down :sly:

Reactions: w.h.i.p.p.e.t
Enjoy it mate. I'm currently sat in a hotel in Manchester waiting to fly to Cuba tomorrow and I'm actually a little sad to be leaving my new A3 behind. Kudos on the S3!

Enjoy!

It's good that you got to check it over before pickup day, means you'll be able to enjoy the grand unvailing experience a bit more.

I wonder if they will have it sitting under some crappy cover thats covered in dust?
It will be the quickest handover they have ever done. I think half the fun is finding out how it all works by yourself
Pics soon!

The feeling you feel i hope to feel soon.Post the pics post the pics post the pics :)

Enjoy the pickup! Don't forget the pics :)

car was sitting in the showroom under a cover - cleaned up pretty well, but will give it going over tomorrow probably.
got taken all through the toys to a certain extent, but looking forward to playing as i drive

first impressions are superb, no rattles, no creaks, ss seats are so comfy, sound system is immense, all the gadgets and screen are brill the way the work.

really happy!

IMG 1492
IMG 1491
IMG 1490
IMG 1489
IMG 1486
IMG 1485

Reactions: 5pot and davesimmo
Cheers!
I'll take a snap a bit later when I nip out.
Where's that thread that had a part number for the phone holder mixed with the ashtray?
iPhone rattling about in centre console is annoying