Audi virgin

AY4

Reaction score
This looks to be a great and informative site and I'm looking forward to being part of your community. Picking my car up on the 7th March and can't wait...that sort of "christmas eve" feeling!! It's a 2006 A4 S-Line Cabrio 1.8T (hell, haven't even had a turbo before!) finished in a light grey (not sure of exact colour but it's somewhere between Dolphin grey and silver) I am knowingly buying it with some roof issues but am hoping that a manual reset/sensor reset, replacement/VCDS diagnostic might sort it out. There are a couple of little bodywork scuffs here and there and will be hoping to get them sorted out before the summer. The rear exhaust valance/diffuser looks a bit scruffy and as I can't seem to find a replacement I'll probably look at a carbon fibre wrap for it. I'll probably be asking all sorts of advice as this will be the most expensive car I have ever owned (£5500) and I want to do things properly. Thank you for taking the time to read this.....Oh, and Hi!!

Hi!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it :) Make sure you post some piccies when you get her for us to see.
Planned Mods?

Thank you for the welcome. Nothing really planned for mods just yet. She comes with RS alloys (anthracite grey) so nothing to do in the wheel department (although one needs refurbing), the carbon wrap exhaust diffuser and maybe some LED number plate lights. First things first though...sort hood, set of rear tyres, sort out rear bumper scuff and a few stone chips. Will do an oil change and an intermediate service before the next one is due. Full leather interior which is in beautiful condition. But yes...will post a couple of pics. Regards.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the a4 section. Lots of helpful people in there. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thank you Sandra....I will :)