Electric lumbar support question

bree9482

Reaction score
Hi guys,

got half leather A3 Quattro seats in my car now. The have electric lumbar support and my car does not have a loom to support that. No biggie just leave it as is. Well the passenger seats lumbar support is fully out and it's making the seat too uncomfortable for the dragon(wife) to sit in... (Possibly a good thing ;))

Anyways, does anyone know how to get it down without the correct loom ??

cheers guys !!

You will have to find the electric sheme for that seat. They are 12V actuator so there is no big deal. Once you found the right circuit, just apply 12V on it. If it doesn't come in, just reverse + and ground and it will get back to his place.

Be sure once you will do you know what you are doing, you don't want to mess and send voltage in a lateral air bag if it's equipped... BOOOM.

You will have to find the electric sheme for that seat. They are 12V actuator so there is no big deal. Once you found the right circuit, just apply 12V on it. If it doesn't come in, just reverse + and ground and it will get back to his place.

Be sure once you will do you know what you are doing, you don't want to mess and send voltage in a lateral air bag if it's equipped... BOOOM.

Thanks for that !! Yeah I think I'll find someone who knows better than me lol